Friday 16 April 2010

Daisy Chains


It struck me as a little interesting that today while trying to make daisy chains for my wee cousins, I found myself thinking like a designer. Looking for only daisies with thick stems, long stems, etc I quickly found that some daisies were more useful than others. I've never really made a daisy chain before but I learnt very fast how to connect all the daisies together and which were useful and those that were useless. Without even realising I was using different skills e.g. thinking creatively, methods of construction, understanding ergonomic factors, etc for something as trivial as a daisy chain.

I just thought it was interesting how I adapted knowledge I had used for other areas of my design and applied them to something as simple as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment